Join HIGHFLYERS Academy Faculty
For any educational organisation, faculty is a true asset. Competitive exam coaching requires a highly motivated and self-driven team of faculty. To impart knowledge in right manner and get results, HIGHFLYERS Academy is keen on having the most deserving candidates into our team. Being an organisation that always thrives on quality and commitment, we need to have passionate educators and significantly value their contribution for our inclusive growth.
Most of our faculty are IIT alumni members, with B. Tech degree holders being the major share. We are also open to choose candidates from other colleges and streams (pure science) if they can fit our requirements.
HIGHFLYERS Academy Requirements
Following is the desired profile to join the HIGHFLYERS Academy team:
- Experienced professors of a top university, college, or institute who wish to work in a systematic environment and spread their vast knowledge to budding engineering or medical aspirants.
- M. Sc. / B.E. / Ph.D from top universities or colleges looking for opportunities in the highly attractive and competitive Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main or Advanced or National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) medical training field.
- Recently graduated M. Sc. candidates looking for opportunities in JEE Main or Advanced, or Medical Entrance (NEET) training field.
- Minimum 4 years progressive experience in teaching.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Passion for work, and ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships.
Please note that Freshers are also welcome to apply.
Roles & Responsibilities at HIGHFLYERS Academy
These are the roles and responsibilities that you will be expected to fulfill at HIGHFLYERS Academy :
- Taking classes at our academy
- Taking Doubt classes for students at the centre or school.
- Reviewing pre-existing study material for further enhancement.
- Developing content for Assignments, Practice Questions, Test Papers, Daily Practice Worksheets, etc.
- Conducting extra classes when required to help students.
- Completing the entire syllabus of the designated batches in time and to the full satisfaction of students, parents, and management.
- Maintaining a cohesive, non-political, and transparent atmosphere in the staffroom or organisation.
- Continuously upgrading the knowledge base by studying new and revised books on the subject.
- Participating and contributing to all the events, activities, and initiatives organised by management.
HIGHFLYERS Academy Selection Process
Candidates will be screened based on their academic qualifications and experience. Shortlisted candidates will undergo Written test, Demo, and Personal interview.
Interested and Eligible candidates can send your Resume to the following mail id. Our HR will touch base with you.
Also, for other profiles including marketing or administration, get in touch with our HR Team.